Friday, August 10, 2007

Boys, boys, boys


I love my boys. I thought I'd be disappointed with the news of the second one on the way, but I'm not! It isn't for financial reasons(hand me down clothes), or them being able to share a room, or even all the clothes Jonas never got to wear as a baby getting some use. I just love my son so much, he's so curious and learns something new everyday, that I'm excited to do it all over again.

Jonas will be one in seven days. I hadn't really thought much about it until a few days ago. A friend of mine is getting together pictures of our babies soon after they were born, and now. I looked through all the baby pictures when Jonas was tiny, and cried today. I remember when I could hold him on my chest, and his feet just reached my lap. Now I hold him and his legs hang off my lap. He's walking, babbling, saying "hi", and it really does seem like just a few weeks ago, he was born. I miss the little baby I had, but I love the little man I have more every day. I wish time didn't go by so fast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I shared your good news with church today about the sex of the new baby. My pastor's wife says to tell you that boys are wonderful. She has two a little closer together than yours will be, the youngest just starting college and the older has done several tours in Iraq in the Marines.