Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Great news!


I had an OB appointment yesterday, and we discussed the position of the baby(possibly not head down) , size, and if I would be induced. I was concerned that they would let me go overdue, like with Jonas, and that Elliot would be too big(like Jonas) and I would have such a difficult, long and painful delivery like last time. I feel so reassured now! They told me I would not be made to go overdue, and that I can discuss induction dates at my next appointment with my OB. They basically just want me to make it two more weeks, then it's up to me and I can have the baby anytime. I'm thinking either right before Christmas, or between Christmas and New Year's day.
I also get an ultrasound to check the baby's position. I'll post new pictures when I have them!

No comments: