Sunday, November 4, 2007

I'm too tired to blog!

It seems I have hit the point in my pregnancy that leaves me exhausted. I have also hit the point in my pregnancy where weight seems to jump onto my body :(
I had an appointment on Friday, and I have gained 5lbs in two weeks. I'm still only up 15 or so lbs total, and my doctor was not concerned, but I am. (Mama, even with the band still tight, I have that crazy weight gain. Maybe it's just normal for me???) That's a lot of weight to gain in two weeks, so for the next two weeks I am being super vigilant with my diet. I threw away an apple pie I made (made with splenda) just so I wouldn't eat any of it. Ryan was sad ! :) I may just get to the point where I start getting on the scale backwards again. The weight came off last time, and it will again, I know. I just need to be careful.
I am ready for Mama to be here! There is still so much left to be done, but at least I have a crib mattress for Elliot now. I need to get the crib set on it, and put all together, the curtain rod and curtains hung, and I just realized today that though I have a ton of bottles, I have no nipples for them. Looks like I'll be going to the store soon! I just wish I had a little more motivation and time.
That's it for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, Baby. I can come whenever you want me to, just let me know. And, don't worry about gaining 5 lbs in two weeks. If you start gaining 5 pounds in two days, then worry! It is probably fluid, and most of it is the baby. He can put on as much as 1/2 - 1 lb a week during this time. This is when he starts gaining real weight. Watch your sodium intake and if your ankles start swelling badly, the doctor will need to know. Otherwise, don't worry about the weight.
I feel sorry for Ryan too! A pie!!! Gone!!!!
Love
Mama