I went back to the salon, and had the bottom cleaned up a little more, and took more pictures after. I straightened it and it took less than 10 minutes! Much better than my long hair :)
Your brother told me that "it's cool with me if you cut your hair" to which I responded "WHA!?! You wanted my hair long and now it's OKAY to cut it!?!"
Bra strap is my goal!
I do like a good bob, though, and it does look great on you!
3 comments:
Your brother told me that "it's cool with me if you cut your hair" to which I responded "WHA!?! You wanted my hair long and now it's OKAY to cut it!?!"
Bra strap is my goal!
I do like a good bob, though, and it does look great on you!
Guys don't know what they want! Ryan was afraid I'd look less girly.
You definitely look girlie!
Mama
Post a Comment