Hello there Little Sherman! Hey, buddy, do me a favor... I took this betting challenge thing on your moms myspace and I think that you and I should make a deal: If you stick to my guesses then I'll feed you so much sugar (you don't know what that is yet but you'll like it, I promise) that you'll think you've gone to heaven. Cool?
Elliot - You are getting very sleepy...Do not listen to the evil lady with red hair. She is wrong about when you will make your grand entrance. You will be born on Jan 6 around 6 am and weigh just over 9 lbs. Sleep now. Love,Grandma
Little Sherman, Before you wake up from your trance, I want to remember who promised that sugar thing. You just think of that before you make any major decisions. We straight?
4 comments:
Yes, I would say it is definitely bigger! hard to believe you're already 28 weeks!
Love
Mama
Hello there Little Sherman! Hey, buddy, do me a favor... I took this betting challenge thing on your moms myspace and I think that you and I should make a deal: If you stick to my guesses then I'll feed you so much sugar (you don't know what that is yet but you'll like it, I promise) that you'll think you've gone to heaven. Cool?
Elliot - You are getting very sleepy...Do not listen to the evil lady with red hair. She is wrong about when you will make your grand entrance. You will be born on Jan 6 around 6 am and weigh just over 9 lbs. Sleep now.
Love,Grandma
Little Sherman,
Before you wake up from your trance, I want to remember who promised that sugar thing. You just think of that before you make any major decisions. We straight?
Post a Comment