






I have been busy, busy, busy! Jonas' room has the white crib and shelves with the plaid and striped bedding and curtains. Elliot's room has the winnie the pooh set and brown furniture. I may still rearrange Elliot's room. It's such a small room, and there are only outlets on some walls.
I went through all of Jonas' baby clothes and am hoping that most of them will work for this baby, too. With the season's being so different from Jonas' birth to Elliot's, I may just end up using lots of blankets!
I still need to get blackout curtains for our bedroom, and a curtain rod for Elliot's room so I can hang his curtains. I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel! Am I nesting, or what? :)

5 comments:
The rooms look very good. I especially like the colors of Jonas' curtains and bedding. Looks very "big boy."
I think it is a combination of nesting and getting settled into your new home
Love, Mama
Don't you just FEEL better? I hate that nagging voice in the back of my head that constantly reminds me that I have crap to do. Voice all gone?
Not yet! Voice is still there, telling me all the things I need to get done before this baby gets here. You should come help me :)
I'm there... in spirit ;)
no new bloggy?
Post a Comment