

Today is my wedding anniversary, but Ryan and I celebrated last night. We took it easy during the day, then dropped Jonas off at my in-laws for the night. Ryan and I then went to sit and talk and have coffee, walk a little, and went to The Melting Pot for dinner. The food was delicious, just as we expected it to be :) We ordered too much, much like last year, and didn't eat it all. I only wish that the cheese fondue(they had many types) didn't all have some kind of alcohol in them. It all cooks out, but I can still taste it. Sometimes it doesn't bother me, but being pregnant, it seems everything tastes and smells stronger.
I finally wore the dress I bought while I was pregnant with Jonas, and I felt beautiful... until after I saw the pictures. I am BIG! Not much longer.. only 10 weeks left, give or take a week, and I'll have my new baby here.
Rachel got the cutest outfits for the new baby. One is a full suit that's really soft and brown with a hood. It even has little dog ears on the hood! I had picked out a going home outfit, but have changed my mind now. The second outfit she got me, with a matching blanket, is so cute I immediately started crying. That's how I knew he'd be coming home from the hospital in that! I'll take pictures when the hat I ordered gets here.
We are also going to the pumpkin patch with Jonas today. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures, and post them. Jonas is finding more words everyday. I had been worried, but if I really listen, and repeat words back to him, he tries to say them too. It's amazing how smart he is, and how happy. He makes my heart feel so full :)
I'm going to take my pregnant hormones away with me now! :D

1 comment:
Hey! It won't be long now! Hard to believe that we are just two months away from meeting Elliot!
Love
Mama
Post a Comment