Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I was kind of tagged...

Euphoria:


Favorite Disney Movie - Robin Hood

Greatest Dessert - pie and ice cream

Best Craft - scrapbooking and crocheting

Occupation - martian

Dream Job - traveling the world

Greatest Hero - My mama

Pet Peeve - Self-righteousness

Randomness about You - I can't think of anything!
___________________________________________________________________
The Beast:

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. shoe sales
2. food prep
3. telemarketer
4. cashier
Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Love Actually
2. Dumb and Dumber
3. Garden State
4. Anne of Green Gables

Places I have lived:
1. Live Oak, Fl
2. Spruce Pine, NC
3. Gainesville, Fl
4. Olympia, Wa

Four TV Shows That I Watch:
1. Chuck
2. DOG the Bounty Hunter
3. Pushing Daisies
4. CSI:Vegas

Places I have been:
1. Canada
2. Colorado
3. Georgia
4. Oregon

Four of my favorite foods:
1. chili
2. cheese, of any kind but I loooove soft creamy cheeses
3. prunes
4. mexican

Four people who email me regularly:
1. Mama
2. Julie
3. Angie
4. That's it

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. in bed, sleeping through the night
2. Holding both my babies
3. a hot tub :)
4. Washington state

Four friends who I think will respond:
1. none
2.
3.
4.

Things I am looking forward to this year:
1. Having my second baby
2. getting the house organized completely
3. Mama visiting
4. not being pregnant anymore!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwh I appeared twice! I love you.
mama