because real life is too crazy to be made up
OH MY GOSH! That's such a good idea that honestly never occurred to me... so easy too!
I really think you should sell your stuff! Heck, if you made some of those, I know you could sell them on ebay, or craigslist.
I heard that they're charging for craigslist... $30 or something per item. LAME. it's lost it's flair, as far as I'm concerned.but thanks for the compliment. too bad I'm lazy.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
OH MY GOSH! That's such a good idea that honestly never occurred to me... so easy too!
I really think you should sell your stuff! Heck, if you made some of those, I know you could sell them on ebay, or craigslist.
I heard that they're charging for craigslist... $30 or something per item. LAME. it's lost it's flair, as far as I'm concerned.
but thanks for the compliment. too bad I'm lazy.
Post a Comment