






Since I found out about our new baby, I have worried that I wouldn't be able to give him as much attention as Jonas. Would he get a baby book? Would I take as many pictures? Would I be able to make a scrapbook of the pregnancy for him?
Having a toddler, and Ryan working such long hours with drastically changing shifts, has not made it easy for me. Other than belly pictures(which I have been semi-good about taking), there have not been pictures of Ryan and I, or even family pictures taken since April! I don't want baby Elliot to think I was too busy, or that I didn't care as much about having him, as I did Jonas.
I started a couple of weeks ago, with the help of Creative Memories and their handy dandy coordinating paper and card stock, to make something special! So far, I have a cover page, with pictures of Ryan and I and the big brother Jonas, a couple of ultrasound pages, belly pictures and page with the name we chose, and why. I ytook some pictures, and was going to take a picture of Jonas napping, but my batteries died in the camera. Time to recharge! Enjoy the pictures :)

3 comments:
What a great scrapbook. The challenge is going to be finding time to do anything AFTER Elliot comes! Love you!
Grandma in Florida
So the other night, your brothers were arguing about "why Sherman" for the newest addition. My husband, of course, insists that it's for him. Chad, of course, insists that it's for your grandpa...
So... which one?? (say both)
P.S. I tried talking him into naming their baby after me, to even things out but Chad didn't seem to keen on it. Weirdo.
It actually is for both!
I think Rachel is a lovely name, and I'm sure we have Rachel's on both sides of our family tree.
Post a Comment