Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Maybe they just don't like Washington state?

On Sunday morning, as the family and I were leaving to go visit the in-laws, I noticed that Ryan's license plate was missing. No huge deal, we still had the front plate, and it expired next month anyway and we needed to get Iowa plates. We put the front plate in the back windshield, and Ryan has the registration to prove the tag was still good, at least until the end of next month.

Fast forward to this morning. Jonas is fed and dressed, and we leave to go to the post office to pick up a package. I want to stop by the mail box, and check and see what we got yesterday. It's then that I notice, kind of behind the rear view mirror, but on the outside of the van, what appears to be a big clump of mud and white paper. I sigh, and think, stupid bored kids. I get out of the van, open the back door and find an old magazine to scrape the mud off. In the process of scraping, the smell hits me. It's poop. Not just any poop. PEOPLE POOP! The white paper was toilet paper! They had the decency to wipe, but not make it to an actual toilet! GROSS! How high/drunk/disgusting does a person have to be to climb up on my minivan, squat and poop on my windshield?

If it had happened to anyone else, I'd be laughing my ass off.... but I had to clean it off, gagging the whole time. Did I mention I'm pregnant with a weak stomach?!?!

Anyway, looks like I'll be getting the minivan tagged here sooner than later, as well. I guess I missed the heated rivalry with the evergreen state!

3 comments:

Raquel said...

That's freakin' DISGUSTING!

I had a friend (when I was 14 and 'punk rock' who pooped on peoples cars. Sorry about that...

Besides, I bet that they're just jealous that you had the opportunity to live in the beautiful NW.

Dawne said...

duuuude! I hope your friend got the professional help they needed!

Raquel said...

He had a pretty serious heroin problem... don't know where he is now.